SUNDAY SPENT !

By renee - October 28, 2012

I had a pretty delectable weekends this week. What about you guys? My Sunday started off with my favourite 'BIG MAC' breakfast and met up with my beau awhile before he went for sailing tonight

Managed to catch forty winks before headed off to my grandma house to have 'CURRYYYYYYY NOODLESSSS'. How awesome and fortunate ! 

Then, Le family headed off to Bugis+ and decided to enter 'DARTSSOUL'.
To me, I feel that it's a great place to tag along your friends in this cozy environment to chill, eat and play darts together. AND GUESS WHAT? You will just need to put a dollar into the darts machine and you can get to play up to 8 rounds ( 1 round with 3 shots). But their foods/drinks quite expensive though :/ 


There are quite a number of machines to play with. 

Ready to see how I perform? 


Not bad right for a novice like me >.<

Location: 
  • BUGIS PLUS,
    No. 201 Victoria Street, 
  • #03-24
  • Singapore 188067
    Number: 6887 4728

  • Mon - SuN:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
    10:00 pm - 4:00 am


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments