Double Happiness

By renee - October 18, 2012

Yesterday as I happened to visit 'Bugis Street' Facebook, this Bugis street discount vouchers post just caught my attention ! Without hesitation, I immediately 'SHARED N LIKED'. * Kiasu people like me :D 



LUCKY ME! I received the private message from the bugis street management to claim my 'BS Discount Vouchers Booklet from the tourist information counter @ Lvl 3 within a day: D

Let's Check out what's inside
.
.
.


Most of the vouchers require a minimum purchase of between $25 - $50 which I think is pretty reasonable :D  There is also voucher which does not need any minimum purchase such as 'Accessories House' with a 10% off storewide. * I Love their Vintage Necklaces >...< 

Below are some examples ..





 Bikini Lover? 

Say cheers to 'DISCOUNT' at Bugis Street. 
Bugis Street Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/bugis.street.3?fref=ts

Not only this, today I received a call from SOLD.sg and was told that I won the 4th position for the blogger competition. 
Previous blogpost: Shop @Sold.sg 
So what did I receive? 50 tokens to join the fun for SOLD.sg Auction  [[: 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments