The Back Alley

By renee - June 29, 2013


Went for a food tasting at 65 Maude Road last Saturday and had an impromptu decision to take some OOTD. Glad that the haze has somehow cleared up that day and so we decided to take few shots over there. 

Below are some of the pictures taken by Jennie and Jessie. 


OOTD
Top: Faire Belle
Shorts: Oversea 
Shoes: Bugis Street 


Love this Top that I bought from Faire Belle blogshop which I can simply match with a shorts or long pants. Nothing goes wrong with black and white. In addition, the features side contract panel design give a slimmer visual effects. This got to be one of my favourite top in the wardrobe! 


I would say my Saturday was well-spent with the girls. After the shoot, we headed to Chye Seng Huat Hardware for some tea-break. There are not much choices of drinks over there and will blog about it soon. Boyf going to be back real soon and I can't wait to plan with him a trip together this year :D 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments