My Trip to Sea Aquarium

By renee - April 29, 2013


Went over to SEA AQUARIUM with beau on Saturday. 
Thanks to Walksof Our Life, I've gotten my ticket at a price of $21 each which  allows me to save $8 from the retail price ($29). You should check out their facebook page as they offer great discounts to many attractions such as Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore River Cruise, Singapore Flyer and many more. 

Do drop them a FB message for any enquiries for the purchasing of tickets :D Before heading to Sea Aquarium, we decided to use the $10 meal vouchers from Desmond to fill our tummy first! 




'Malaysia Food Street' 



There are so many foods for us to choose from. 
After much thought, we decided to try their 'Claypot Rice', ' KL Jalan Alor Hokkien Mee' and 'Ice Kachang'. 


With Beau around, I will definitely be served by him. HAHA! 



Happy me ! 


Claypot Rice- $8 

 KL Jalan Alor Hokkien Mee - $6

Ice Kachang 

Overall, their foods were normal. But if you were to ask me choose between the 2 meals , I will pick 'Claypot Rice' then. 



Before reaching the entrance to Sea Aquarium, you will be seeing many displays from different countries. 






Asked him to take picture with me he give me this look. 




SEE! My favourite dolphin has a similar name as me. 




This razorfishes are just so unique. They takes the form of a strange body shape with a unique mode of swimming in a vertically downwards- pointing pattern.


A short video that I did on Sea Aquarium. You should go there and explore it and I would love to hear your share with me on your trip.
           
Add me in  (@ruiyinggoh).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments