SAFRA - Bringing NSmen closer together

By renee - February 22, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT
To all the  National Service (NS)/ Operationally Ready National Service (ORNS) out there


In celebration of the 45th anniversary of National Service (NS), 
You will be entitled an opportunity to enjoy SAFRA benefits  - SAFRA vouchers ranging from $50 to $100/or FREE 1 year SAFRA membership. 


I can see lots of HAPPY faces from you guys :D 
If I'm the one serving the NS, I will be mad happy because SAFRA allows me to do so many things such as dining with my friends and families, using the sports facilities (bowling , swimming) and more. 

Especially after a hard day in camp, I'm sure you will really want to enjoy yourself as much as possible. 

 EAT - SING- SHOP ALL YOU WANT! 

Let me give you a brief run through of how you can get this benefits 
STAND STILL AND LISTEN 

There will be more than 900,000 National Servicemen benefits from this NS45 SAFRA Benefits. Between January 2013 and April 2013, a letter of notification will be sent to notice the National Servicemen of their eligibility from these benefits. 
  1. With that, you will then need to confirm your address before the vouchers can be sent to all of you guys. UNDERSTAND? 

Look out for your NS45 eligibility letters in the mail from now till Apr 13 and 
remember to log in to http://ns45.safra.sg (any gadgets that allow you to log in to the website) to register. 

If you have any questions, do proceed to http://sgforums.com/forums/1390/topics/465878 to have a better understanding.


WITH JUST 4 SIMPLE STEPS, YOU WILL GET TO ENJOY THE SAFRA VOUCHERS/ 1 YEAR FREE SAFRA MEMBERSHIP WITH YOUR LOVE ONES, FRIENDS AND FAMILY.


With the first permanent clubhouse at Toa Payoh, SAFRA has now change to an activity - orientated approach with over ten different interest/ activity clubs to meet the various recreational needs of NSmen and their families. 

Let me see what I can use for my vouchers if I'm the one who is eligible to take the vouchers and 1 year membership 
to bond with my NS mates  HEEHEE >.<... *IMAGINE~~ 

Firstly, I will be gathering all my NS mates to sing and dance happily with me at the KBOX (Mount Faber Safra)

Ah Boy to Men
serving two years
for our nation, our country
with blood, sweat and tears
we’ll be
marching on with pride and glory
because we love our land
and want it to be free
STEADY LA! 
*lyric from 《新兵正传》Ah Boys to Men


We can have a good bowling session to compete with one another and talk about what's happening in the NS life like having duty, when is our ORD and etc .. 
(Mount Faber Safra)


And I believed after singing and bowling, all of our stomach will be growling loudly. As all of us are a good eater, we can make use of the SAFRA vouchers to dine in at SEOUL GARDEN .
We can stay for hours eating and chatting with one another so as to build our bond together. 


AND OF COURSE,
THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG
WE CAN STILL CATCH A MOVIE AT 
'CATHAY CINEPLEX'



Overall SAFRA vouchers can be used for :
Foods and Beverages 
Education and Wellness
Entertainment
Shopping and Lifestyle
Automotive 
IT/Telco
Travel and Leisure 

PS: I'm so jealous of you guys! 

Check out the participating outlets and SAFRA clubs for the redemption of SAFRA vouchers : http://ns45.safra.sg/About/SAFRA.aspx

WITH SAFRA AROUND, THERE WILL BE SURELY NON- STOP FUN! 
SAY YAY TO SAFRA ! 

A place that let you get connected with your NSmen, friends and families. 


From what I've heard from my NS men friends, SAFRA brings them lots of fun and laughter as there are non- stop entertainments for them to enjoy. 



SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 
CLICK http://ns45.safra.sg AND REGISTER
TO ENJOY THE FUN AT SAFRA !

More about Safra: http://www.safra.sg/ns45

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments