GOODBYE 2012, HELLO 2013

By renee - January 02, 2013

2012 had been a great year to me. 

During July - August , I'm able to travel to London, Paris and Uk which I would never expect myself to be able to go to those countries. Thinking of it, I really missed the fun, shopping and of course the staying with my uni mates (Cooking, washing clothes , feeding swans and etc). Below are some amazing pictures taken from the trips. 










Mario Team won the amazing race

The Foods that we cooked together :D

August 
Worked at Comex and had an awesome birthday celebration with my family, friends and bf.
http://rygohxx.blogspot.sg/2012/08/birthday-celebration.html

September:
Together with my bff , we went to join California fitness for 6 weeks and it was indeed a good experience.
We fall in love with boxing :D

October:
Went to DartSoul which I think this place is a good place to hang out. 

November:
Attended dress event ( Pretty Dresses - Occasion ) and gotten myself a pretty baby blue dress.

December:
Won myself an iPad from Axerpro  which I would never even think of it .

I hope 2013 will be a better and exciting year ahead

2013 Resolution:
1. Good Health
2. Good results to Graduate
3. Explore other different countries
4. Able to get a flat
4. More Money !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments