EAT AT TAIPEI

By renee - September 09, 2012

Outfit for today :



Late lunch at 'EAT AT TAIPEI' which is located at Jcube, #03-03. This place was quite cozy furnished with wooden chairs and decoration to let people have a feel that they are dining in TAIPEI. 
So what have we eaten? 
We ordered 
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tainan "Coffin" Toast 

This is super awesome ! A must try food when you dine in over here :D It was actually a toast with thick soup ( fish, oyster and prawns). I can tell you that their prawns was super fresh and yummy :D Hmmm, yumm yumm ! 

Next up:


 Danzai Noodle Soup

It tastes almost like prawn noodle except that their noodles are different. When I first sipped in the soup, it gives me a very refreshing feeling which I like it very much (: BIG PRAWN on my bowl :D


Enjoying my lunch :D 

Next up
.
.

Spicy Braised Beef Noodle

Fear not, it was not that spicy. This set meal costs about $15.90.

AND OF COS
.
.
Eat at Taipei Blended Milk Tea 

I like their milk tea ; thick and nice :D 

RECOMMENDATION: Tainan 'Coffin' Toast and of course their bubble tea. 

*Hope you find this post salivating :D 

ENJOY ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments