Purple Hair for My Wedding by CLASSIC BY TAIWAH

By renee - August 04, 2017



Located at 62 Cecil Street, CLASSIC by Tai wah offers one stop hair , face and body to pamper yourself. Last week, I went there to try out their services to dye my hair for my BIG DAY which falls on last Sunday. 

The last time I dyed my hair was a year ago. I feel quite sorry for my hair as my hair condition is terrible as my hair colour already faded to yellowish brown as shown below. 



Have been thinking what colour to try out this time and straight away I informed the hair stylist of my preference choice.  I decided to go for purple colour. ** My first time dyeing this colour.... He then proceeded to check my hair and went to adjust the hair dye colour. 


See my new colour in the bowls as shown above and waiting to be applied onto my hair. Going purple is something I always look forward because usually I always go for Brown or Red. 

 Colours applied on my hair ~ Stylist helps to adjust the hair colour because lower part of my hair is very bright as compared with the top part.

Waiting for the colours to set in.


Before and After comparison photo. A total different ~

The interesting part about this colour is that it will looks different during under natural light and dim light. Purple (maroon colour) during natural light and dark brown when it's dim light. I love it soooooo much! Thank you Classic by Taiwah for this wonderful colour. I have so much praises for this hair colour. Overall, it's look more refreshing. 



Classic by Taiwah

62 Cecil Street #01-00 TPI Building
Singapore (049710)
Tel: 3737 5433 
* Nearest MRT: Telok Ayer ** Exit to PWC Building 

Opening Hours:
10:00am to 7:00pm from Monday to Friday
10:00am to 3:00pm from Saturday 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments