SHOP @ ZALORA this coming CHINESE NEW YEAR

By renee - January 25, 2014

Chinese New Year starts on the first day of lunar calendar which is also known as the beginning of spring. This is also one of my favourite festive where I can get to meet my relatives, munching on all my favourite snacks (fattening month >.<) and not to forget to receive ANG BAO.

Other than what I have mentioned, it is also the month where I can buy lots of new clothes without getting my mum to nag at me.
Don’t you think it’s a good festive? 



So have you guys bought your Chinese New Year clothes



Click in here to ZALORA SG website to find some inspirations for this coming festival.


Brands like EZRA, INNER CIRCLE CNY, MELINDA LOOI X AMBER CHIA, CLOTHIER and MOONRIVER are available.




Enjoy your weekends!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments