8 FACTS ABOUT ME

By renee - May 08, 2013

As I looked through my blogpost and realised that I blogged too much on advertorial or events that I attended. 
Therefore, I decided to do a blogpost on 8 FACTS about me and my life :D 


Hi. My name is Rui Ying and my height is 1.64m.


Turquoise and baby blue are my favourite colours. 


Graduated at Nanyang Polytechnic and certified with
'DIPLOMA IN FOOD SCIENCE' 
But , now I'm still in Nanyang Polytechnic pursing a degree (Bsc Hons Food and Human Nutrition) from Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).


I used to perm my hair twice but now I'm back to straight hair :D 
  

That's my cute bunny and my family called it 'ah-bit'. 
Been in my house for more than 7 years. So, this cute bunny has been accompanied me from my secondary school life till present. 


Used to play piano and gotten a Grade 4 for practical. 



Marshmellow is my favourite! Nommmm..


A 4 years plus relationship with my boy and we are going to have a flat at SENGKANG in about 3/4 years time. 

End of my post! 

You can follow me at twitter for quicker update.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments