Outings

By renee - November 19, 2012

Have been quite sometime since I last seen my Secondary School mates. As suggested by Emmo, we decided to head down to TOM YUM KUNGFU. 

It's actually a Thai restaurant that does not have service charge or GST [: If I'm not wrong, I think we chosen the 2 sets of $38 (Mookata Traditional Thai BBQ). The ingredients can be seen below. 



So what are we waiting for? COOK n EAT


My verdict: Their meat was extremely tasty, succulent and not forgetting their Chilli sauce (slightly spicy piquant) that rose my appetite. Not only that, I liked their soup as well. 
ONE WORD : AWESOME ! 

After eating, we went 'SAUCE' @ Esplanade to chill out. 



After drinking this Asahi Premier Beer, my face becomes red as a tomato - as usual. It's only 4.5%, that's why I don't really like drinking alcohol. 


And lastly- My girls :D 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments