REVIEW: BEAUTYKEEPER USERISM D.D CREAM

By renee - May 01, 2017


As mentioned on my previous postD.D cream and Rosy Pink Moisture Dew are my favourite products after attending the Beautykeeper beauty show organised by Sample Store. Therefore, I would like to introduce more on the Userism D.D cream which I have been applying it everyday before going to work. 

I love the packaging colour - looking classy and nice and this is also the best product that I've used from Beauty Keeper. 

Before I begin, let me feed you with more information on D.D cream. I think most of the ladies should know about BB and CC cream right? BB cream known as beauty balms or blemish balms work as a foundation to cover blemish. CC cream mean colour control cream or colour correcting cream are claim to reduce the appearance of skin redness to improve on the uneven skin tone. DD cream which is the latest product stand for Daily Defense has different skincare benefits like brightening and anti-aging ingredients that help balance skin's sebum levels. In additional, it also work as a sun screeen.


When applying , squeeze suitable amount of the product. I deliberately used my left hand with my burn marks to show how good is the coverage. 


As you can see from the picture , it really blended well which I don't feel cakey at all. Not forgetting, D.D cream have a very long lasting effect which can last me through the day. Love it ! When I applied it on my face, I also notice that my skin don't feel oily during afternoon and what I like about it is also of their high SPF that can protect my skin from harmful UV rays.   

BENEFITS OF USERISM D.D CREAM
  • High SPF (SPF50) with active protection against UV rays 
  • Helps to control oil balance to maintain perfect ultra matte make-up
  • Conceal fine line, moisturising , anti-aging and whitening.
Most importantly, you won't feel that you are applying thick make-up yet can protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Don't you think is good? 

Interested? Do click in here to find more out

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice ! Thanks for sharing this blog and also explaining about BENEFITS OF USERISM D.D CREAM

    ReplyDelete