Kotex Luxe Ultrathin

By renee - October 07, 2015

Sponsored

It's the month again! For me especially on the first and second day, I will usually use a thicker pad as to me I will feel more secure thinking that it can absorb more. Or, if the pad is too thin I will just put on two pads :/ BUT with Kotex, the well known brand to all ladies, I will not need to worry that much anymore because of the product that comes with 3X faster absorption which make me feel so secure. 

 Such beautiful colours.
Kotex Luxe comes with 4 different lengths - 24, 28, 32, 38cm.


Tried out the 24cm and 32cm and I really love it especially for the 32cm ones which really comes to my rescue from my overflowing heavy period. 

The reason being because it contains 3 unique features. 

HoneyComb liquid locker: Designed to absorb rapidly and lock away fluid to help prevent back-flow so that skin feels dry and comfortable. 
Ultra Comfort Cover: Designed to deliver both dryness and softness, helping provide the ultimate experience of a high performance pad. The honeycomb centre helps keep your skin dry, while the surrounding soft cottony surface helps provide intimate care for your skin. 
Surround Lock Protector: Surrounding embossed star-contours designed to help provide the additional security and leakage protection. 

Each pack of Kotex Luxe Ultrathin costs $5.95
Located at local pharmacies or supermarket. 

Psst. Find out how you can get your free sample, 
Redeem FREE SAMPLES on Sample Store at: 

OR log in on Kotex Page to request for a free sample. 

For more information on the products, please visit

Thank you for reading. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments