Mikuni Japanese Restaurant

By renee - August 27, 2014

Mikuni Japanese Restaurant - 3 in 1 concept cooking style includes Teppanyaki, Sushi and Robatayaki is located at Level 3 Fairmont Singapore. Looking through the menu for their lunch set, I decided to choose BONE-IN PORK BELLY SET as Sashimi is not my favourite. 
Appetizer - Salad and Prawn Cracker 

BONE-IN PORK BELLY SET (S$70)
(Appetizer, Chawanmushi Egg Custard, grilled mixed vegetables, grilled bone-in-pork belly, rice, pickles, miso soup and dessert)

I liked their Chawanmushi and of course their grilled pork belly (tender and fragrant).  
Lastly, their dessert to end off the lunch. For me, it's kind of sweet but I love the taste and texture of their milk pudding. 

Location: 
Mikuni Japanese Restaurant
80 Bras Basah Road
Level 3 Fairmont Singapore
Tel: +65 6431 6156

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments