Mordecai skin - a place to pamper yourself

By renee - July 22, 2014

Thank you Mordecai Skin and Streetdirectory for sponsoring me a free facial treatment to pamper myself. 

Of course, I'm more than happy as my last facial was probably 1 year ago as you know facials should be a month affair for most girls. 

As I arrived at their comfortable outlet located at HDB Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, I was warmly welcome by a lady.
Other than their friendly services, there's another thing that I noticed about Mordecai is that they are transparent about their prices of different treatments. As they want to make everyone feel comfortable with the prices, students are given a special discount. In addition, I assure you that there won't be any hard selling. 

I was then led into the therapy room for an quick in-depth consultation to see what kind of treatments are required for me. After checking my skin, they concluded that my skin types are dry, slightly sensitive especially my forehead and uneven skin tones. 

Both IPL (Intense pulsed light) and high vitaliont treatment were chosen to improve my skin to target on my uneven skin tones and dry skin. 
Making extraction easier, facial steaming will be done to open up the pores. 
Extraction - the step that I dread the most which tend to hurt so much. The staff is very friendly and consistently telling me to inform her if I can't bear the pain. In fact, the pain is still bearable ((:
A device that is used right after extraction to detoxify the pores.  
Before IPL (Intense pulsed light) treatment, a protective ILP gel was applied on my face. The process is quick, gentle and non-invasive that work on the same principles as the lasers in that light energy is absorbed into particular target cells in the skin. 
High vitaliont treatment to help me improve the moisture of my skin. 
 A relaxing face massage was done after both treatments to increase absorbency.
AND OF COURSE, after all the treatment, a cooling mask is applied for 20 minutes. Lastly, facial ampoule was applied on my face to moisturise.

I'm grateful to them to provide me a supple skin which I could feel right after the treatments done. 



Mordecai Skin
Blk 728 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6
 #01-4214 (S) 560728
enquiry@mordecaiskn.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments