Dinner at Parsley & Thyme

By renee - December 15, 2013

Kampong Bahru Road welcomes Parsley & Thyme  - a cosy restaurant that serve a mixture of European and Mediterranean cuisine. 


The rustic setting and relaxing atmosphere allows you to enjoy your foods and drinks. Having spoilt by the variety of foods on the menu, we allowed Ricky, father of Chef Darryl to recommend us some dishes. 


French Onion Soup - SGD 9
An interesting French Onion Soup with caramelised onions cooked in beef broth and topped with toasted crostini and melted cheese was my first time trying it. As I'm not really fancy of beef, thus I might not be the right person to judge on it but to my bf it's cheesy and delicious.

Grilled Calamari - SGD 12
Instead of the commonly fried Calamari, Parsley & Thyme restaurant used another cooking method - Grilled. People who know me should know I don't eat it because of the rubbery texture. However, since the friendly Ricky recommended it, I decided to try a piece. 

Served with salad and tartar sauce, this grilled calamari seasoned with garlic was surprisingly succulent. Together with the smokey taste, I'm giving the chef a thumbs up! No sauce is needed as well (:


Pork Ragu - SGD 18
For our main, we had Pork Ragu, it definitely tastes better than it looks.  The slow-braised shredded pork simply disintegrating in my mouth after each bite. One of the highlights of our dinner. 

A glass of red and white wine were served.

Duck Confit - SGD 27
Duck confit is a French dish made with the leg of the duck. Over at Parsley & Thyme, it's definitely a must try dish as the duck was lean and crispy, and very delicious.
Not to forget the desserts to end the day

Nutella Chocolate Mousse - SGD 9
Nutella Chocolate Mousse was pure bliss and I was so reluctant to share with my bf :) The first thing that came into my mind when I tried it was - Ferrero Rocher due to the Hazenult and Nutella. It was simply delish that it's become my favourite! 



Caramel Panna Cotta - SGD 9 
Scooped into this light and crunchy cinnamon bits with layer of apple compote in between was my favourite too.
Parsley & Thyme 
61 Kampong Bahru Road 
#01-01, Singapore 169368

Opening Hours: 
Monday - Friday: 12.00pm - 2.30pm, 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Saturday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
http://www.parsleythyme.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments