FOOD- NIHON MURA

By renee - August 27, 2012

Lunch Special @ Nihon Mura

Nihon Mura restaurant offered Lunch Special which I find it quite worth it. There are quite a number of choices from Set A - C and customer will get to choose 1 from each set at a cost of about $12 per person. I've chosen Teriyaki Chicken Don + Yasai Kakiage + Chawamushi + Hot Green Tea. 


Teriyaki Chicken Don was a little too plain for me as I can't really taste any of the teriyaki sauce. Therefore, I added quite a lot of soya sauce to improve the taste :D 

Soft and yummy ! 

This is actually fried vegetable with a little bit of sauce which I find it quite nice and crispy. 

AND LASTLY, HAPPY SHOPPING WITH THE GIRLS! 


Thanks for the present, I love it very much :D 

Location : The Cathay 
#B1- K2 to #B1 -07

Opening Hours
Sun–Thu: 12pm – 9.30pm Fri–Sat & PH Eve: 12pm – 12am


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments