MOVIE TIME

By renee - August 27, 2012

As a GV member, I received BUY 1 AND GET 1 FREE MOVIE TICKET for my birthday treat : D This voucher will need to be redeemed during the birthday month.  Therefore, my bf and I had a movie date at Jurong Point Shopping Centre. It is a new renovated cinema which has more leg-space between the seats now (: 

MOVIE : BRAVE

RATING :  


Brave like most of the PIXAR films is appeal to all audiences for all ages. Merida's is a princess who takes control of her destiny. It is mainly about the story between the Mother and Daughter (Merida) who refused to succumb each other. But after some incident happened, both changed and finding one another again : D  The music, acting and writing are all superb which is to my liking. As well as Merida's triple brothers who did some mischievous action that brings up some of the laughter. It was quite a nice movie overall to spend the weekend with. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments