F1 Singapore Sales online at ZALORA

By renee - August 27, 2015


F1 Singapore Grand Prix is back!
Are you ready for it? 
Now into its sixth year, the event will take place at the Marina Bay Street Circuit.  
So are you guys excited and prepare what to wear on that day? If not, scroll down and see what I have chosen. I browsed through the website and found some of the outfit that might suit for the F1 event. 
I chose the Chiffon Lace Romper because I will tend to get excited when the F1 passed by which will be easier for me to jump around and cheer them up. 
I shall match the Chiffon Lace Romper with Nike Air black colour sport shoes for comfort reason. 
Another one that I feel is suitable for the F1 event is the pinafore at the price of $44.95. 
Love wearing something that is comfortable and not having blisters when I'm outside enjoying. I believe this Steve Madden flats can bring the comfort level and with the simplistic design with edgy details, it will definitely match the pinafore very well.
Not forgetting a bag to go along with , so i chose the sweet baby blue to match it for my F1 outfit. Love the structured outlook which is definitely the right size for me to put my valuables. 

After looking what I have chosen, is there anything that you feel might be suitable for you? For more clothings, shoes or bags to choose, why not log in to ZALORA SG website to get some inspirations and ideas. I'm sure you will be able to find something that you really like and affordable. 

Happy Shopping Everyone!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments