Taipei Trip 9D8N - Day 1 Ximending

By renee - April 23, 2015

Before I begin, I would like to thanks Vivian for her help. If not for her, I think I will have to delay my blogpost as I carelessly left my camera at Taoyuan Airport :'C. 

The reason behind the trip for Taiwan is to have our wedding photoshoot. Since we will be there, we decided to extend the stay at Taipei and have fun. We were there a total of 9D8N includive 1 full day photo-shooting. If you were wondering, we were flying by Tigerair as it was the cheapest fare I could get .

2 Adults - $515 (inclusive travel insurance and 30kg check-in luggage).
23rd March 2015 (2.40pm Singapore (SIN) --> 19:30pm Taipei (TPE))

Finally, we reached Taoyuan International Airport safely. After exiting, we straight away went to book a cab to our hotel at Ximending area. To me, the cab fare to our hotel was expensive. It costed about SGD50 for 40 minutes ride. 

After checking in the hotel, boyf and I went to Ximending for our late dinner at around 8.50pm. Decided to try out their street foods - Ah Zhong Mian Xian, Chong Zhuang bin and Sausages. We spent the night on foods for only SGD 8.70. 
XiMenDing 


Ah Zong Mian Xian 阿宗麵線 , Small bowl (50NT), Large bowl (65NT)

Over there, there are no chairs or tables for you and you can see people standing around the shop to have their hot bowl of Ah Zong Mian Xian. 

Ah Zong Mian Xian 阿宗麵線
No. 8~1 Emei St., Taipei (East XMD Pedestrian Area) 台北市峨嵋街8號之1
This is my favourite street stall - 葱抓饼 (Chong zhua bin). It is basically roti prata that can choose to add whatever ingredients they have. We had it with egg and ham. Yumylicious~

Our last street food - Sausages (30NT)

Never really shop much on the first day as it's pretty late when we reached Taipei. So back to Hotel after eating. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments