FOR BELOVED ONE Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly

By renee - December 15, 2014

If you know me well, I've been searching for a really good product to cure my dry skin especially in between my eyebrow. A jar of Red Wine Anti-Oxidant Night Jelly from FOR BELOVED ONE definitely serve a purpose. 
For Beloved One was founded in 2011, by their founder Margaret Wu and has launched their products exclusively at Sephora Singapore since June 30th 2011. 

The Red Wine Anti-oxidant Night Jelly contains:
1. Premium Red Wine Polyphenols Extract - repairs skin and maintains its firmness and resilience. 

2. Patented Pharmaceutical Lactobacillus Ferment - prevents skin dullness and evens skin tone.

3. Matrixyl - promotes collagen proliferation and smoothes out fine lines.

4. Chronodyn - accelerates skin's metabolism and promotes circulation , repairing damages caused by harmful exposure during daytime or fatique.
The fresh floral smell from this night jelly is very pleasant which makes me can't stop sniffing it. The texture is bouncy and it glides across the skin into liquid easily. Definitely light on the skin, non tack. 
Whenever I apply it, it leaves my skin feeling supple when I woke up the next morning. Certain product do make my skin feel oily after applying, but this will not which makes me feeling in love with this product. 

After cleansing your face, apply FOR BELOVED ONE Red Wine Antioxidant Night Jelly before you sleep, no need to rinse. For best results, use 2 - 3 times per week. 

Though I've been using it for few days only, it does makes me wake up with smooth and supple skin and no irritation at all. 
You can easily purchased FOR BELOVED ONE at Sephora outlets or $78 per 50ml.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments